We want you to feel safe at Blooms Boutique Hostel Inn & Apartments, which is why we have taken a number of actions to minimize the risk of being infected with SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus (causing COVID-19 disease) on our premises.
Please check what procedures we have introduced for the health and safety of our guests and employees.
1. The reception was additionally separated from guests by a plexiglass plate. The recommended distance between the receptionist and the served person is also maintained.
2. The reception desk and electronic payment terminal is disinfected each time a guest or contractor arrives at the reception.
3. The maximum number of guests at the reception desk is 2 at a time, or a recommended distance of 2 m should be kept.
4. Reception staff wears face masks during work when contacting guests.
5. We provide unlimited access to disinfectants for guests in the reception hall.
6. We encourage guests to disinfect their hands before starting the check-in process.
7. We disinfect the room keys on an ongoing basis.
8. We have limited the number of guests who can be checked in to our hostel at the same time.
9. During the day the reception room is disinfected on a regular basis by receptionists using specialized surface disinfection agents that have the appropriate approvals. In addition, the reception is ventilated at least once an hour.
10. Telephone numbers for the State Sanitary Inspection are available at the reception.
1. Each room is ventilated after the check-out of previous guests.
2. Every hotel room or apartment is generally cleaned and all areas such as countertop, door handles, desks, switches and kitchen equipment are disinfected by ours employees with special disinfectants.
3. The laundry room provides bedding in special foil covers.
4. During the stay, the rooms are cleaned only on request of the guest.
Housekeeping employees are equipped with protective masks and disposable gloves, which are disposed of after cleaning the room or apartment.
5. We work with a certified laundry. The entire washing process takes place at a temperature equal to 60 degrees Celsius or higher.
6. For safety reasons rugs, bedspreads and decorative pillows were removed from the rooms.
1. At the entrance to the building, on each floor and at the reception there are dispensers with liquid hand sanitizer.
2. All door handles and handrails are disinfected by our staff.
3. We put dispensers with disinfecting liquid and bactericidal soaps in public toilets.
4. We have placed hand washing instructions in every toilet and at each soap dispenser.
5. In generally accessible parts of the facility, e.g. at the reception or corridors, there is an obligation to cover the mouth and nose with masks or visors. This regulation applies to both employees and guests of Blooms.
6. Only registered guests can stay at the hostel.
1. Every employee of the facility before coming to work is obliged to self-assess his health in accordance with the guidelines prepared by the Ministry of Health.
2. The management is also obliged to constant verification and assessment of the health of subordinate employees, to provide them with appropriate assistance in the event of their well-being deterioration, and to releasing them from the workplace in such a situation.
3. Employees of our hostel have been equipped with protective equipment: masks and disposable gloves, which are worn by them during work when contacting guests.
4. We make sure that we always maintain a safe distance of 2 meters between employees, as well as between staff and our guests.
5. We provide unlimited access to hand sanitizer for employees.
6. All employees strictly follow the rules of work in face masks and disposable gloves, protective clothing. Each employee regularly disinfects his work tools and cares for hygiene and cleanliness of the hands.
7. Our staff, both reception and cleaning, have been properly trained and prepared to work in new conditions in accordance with the requirements of the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate.